Skip to main content

L.A.X says he will be bigger than Davido and Wizkid in one year

Nigerian singer L.A.X, in a exclusive interview with Star Tracker, speaks on his successes, recent projects, plans, hopes and more.
Read the excerpts below:-

What New Projects Are You Working On At The Moment?

Right now I’m working on my album. Last year I was working on it but I lost my hard drive on which I had close to 90 songs on. This happened early last year after I dropped ‘Run away’.
I felt like there was a reason I lost those songs, so I focused on creating a new sound for myself. So when you hear my music now you will notice that the sound is different from what I had on ‘Caro’ or ‘Ginger’.
It’s now a different vibe all together. I just felt like that is the direction God wants me to go. Right now my album is on the way and it will be ready before the end of the year.

Where Do You See Yourself In The Next One Year?

I will be as big as Wizkid and Davido, even bigger than them. There’s nobody that can’t be. I let my music speak for me, I have sat with people that won’t lie to me, people that are bigger than me and when they listen to my songs it’s the same feedback.

Do You Think L.A.X Can Be Bigger Than Wizkid or Davido In The Entertainment Sector?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Celeb weed smokers (No 3 Takes it every day)

There has been many talks about Nigerian artistes doing songs glorifying drugs and thereby encouraging drug abuse in the society. Well, if the adage “ you are what you sing ” is anything to go by, then it is safe to conclude that these artistes singing about weed and all kinds of drugs are “ Baba Oja ” while their fans are “ Omo Oloja “. Below Are 5 Nigerian Artistes Confirmed To Be Habitual Smokers:- 1. Wizkid Starboy Records boss,   Wizkid   is a certified weed addict as he has been spotted many times smoking hard. A show promoter once said, “Even   Terry G surrendered when he saw   Wizkid   smoking”. It’s certain that   Fela   too will fear   Wizkid’s   smoking habit in heaven. 2.  Burna Boy This one no dey even hide am.   Burna Boy   has been spotted several times smoking in public. For   Burna Boy , weed is life and probably his only source of inspiration. In 2013, he released a song titled “ Smoke Some Weed ” which is a strong proof of his love for weed.

Falz is really a bad guy

Check this video out and see how bad falz is. Many have seen it but I don't know about you.

Want to be celebrated?

Many wish to be celebrated. some it is very difficult to achieve while to some it's just a matter of time for them to get to that stage. I must tell you that to be celebrated you must to have known how much you have contributed to the society. I must say that you have to be really dope to be remembered even after death. Nelson Mandela was dope and as well a hero. #BeAHero See a Mandela's description on Twitter .